Upcoming Events & Important Dates
- Next EPAC call - October 15, 2014 (2014 meeting schedule)
- See latest finalized meeting minutes here.
- NSPE Federal Engineer of the Year and Chief Engineer/EPAC Award are Now Accepting Nominations
- The NSPE Federal Engineer of the Year and Chief Engineer/EPAC Award Nominations are due in October. The NSPE award is due by October 31st but your OPDiv may have an earlier deadline. Please consider nominating or encouraging others to nominate deserving engineers from all OPDivs. Application information is available at the NSPE website.
Order your PHS Engineer Coin Today!
Mission of PHS Engineers
PHS engineers play a vital role in the overall PHS mission to protect and advance the health of the nation:
- Provide sound engineering expertise in the support of specific agency objectives
- Use engineering skills to safeguard the public and to research and identify solutions to the many health-related problems that face our nation
- Remain on the cutting edge of engineering disciplines and technology as we face the health and environmental challenges of the future
- Provide assistance directly to the American people in the form of professional consultation and the provision of health-related facilities