Upcoming Events & Important Dates
- Next EPAC call - May 21, 2014 (2014 meeting schedule)
- Volunteers Needed for Science & Engineering Festival Expo, Washington DC Convention Center - April 26 and 27, 2014
- Special Assignment Award Nomination for EPAC Members - Deadline May 1, 2014
- Join JOAG for their next JOAG Journeyman Speaker Series on May 9th: 1300-1400 EST. The topic will be: “Lessons Learned on Leadership - How to Best Practice our USPHS Core Values” Speakers: CAPT Holly Ann Williams and CDR Sara Luckhaupt
This presentation will focus on the importance of leadership and best practices to show USPHS Core Values. It will also provide a brief discussion on women in leadership with excerpts from the presenters detailing lessons learned during their leadership experiences. Dial-in Number: 218-936-4700; Access code: 7919605.
Order your PHS Engineer Coin Today!
Mission of PHS Engineers
PHS engineers play a vital role in the overall PHS mission to protect and advance the health of the nation:
- Provide sound engineering expertise in the support of specific agency objectives
- Use engineering skills to safeguard the public and to research and identify solutions to the many health-related problems that face our nation
- Remain on the cutting edge of engineering disciplines and technology as we face the health and environmental challenges of the future
- Provide assistance directly to the American people in the form of professional consultation and the provision of health-related facilities