Upcoming Events & Important Highlights
- Next EPAC General Meeting - June 22, 2016
- ***New EPAC Website Launched! Please visit our new site at: https://dcp.psc.gov/osg/engineer/***
- The structure of the new site is similar this site. All new update requests will be made to the new site only. We will also soon be automatically re-directing all traffic to the new site.
- ***New: EPAC Spring Newsletter***
- ***New: Open Application Window for New Engineers! June 1 - June 30, 2016***
- Order your PHS Engineer Coin Today!
Mission of PHS Engineers
PHS engineers play a vital role in the overall PHS mission to protect and advance the health of the nation:
- Provide sound engineering expertise in the support of specific agency objectives
- Use engineering skills to safeguard the public and to research and identify solutions to the many health-related problems that face our nation
- Remain on the cutting edge of engineering disciplines and technology as we face the health and environmental challenges of the future
- Provide assistance directly to the American people in the form of professional consultation and the provision of health-related facilities